Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jewel drop rate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,I've set up a server season 12 with IGCN - MuEmu Server, could you tell me how to change jewel drop? i've found ItemDropRate.ini which seems to be relevant?Also could you tell me what does IGC_GeneralDrop.xml do?thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah add the jewels in itemdroprate and configure them there.

general drop means drop for the whole monsters / in general but what it says inside?
Hi i've attached the file. I've found that IGC_MonsterItemDropRate.xml also allows to change the drop rate of jewels .
But i have another problem that the obtains (mana/8) from killing monsters excellent option doesn't work, i've made a video:
Do you have any idea why this is?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont understand your second question, u have how much energy in stats? if full and this happens then some settin on potions u must change or something it.
Ok sorry, the excellent option called "Obtains (mana/8) when monster is killed", the one that goes on weapons or pendants, doesn't seem to work. if you check the video you see me killing like 4 or 5 mobs at the same time, which should give 4/8 or 5/8 of mana, that means should replenish it to almost a half, because for each monster killed that options gives 1/8 of total mana back. But it doesn't work.

I've looked through the data files and i've found file IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml , seems to be relevant, i tried changing it a little but nothing worked.
I've started looking through the source files and i've found some lines that seemed relevant, but i couldn't find any typos and honestly i'm not capable of troubleshooting this. I've attached the files below

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I did some testing and i found that removing these lines from user.cpp of the source causes the option "obtains (life/8) when monster is killed" to stop working as well:

Code:
if (lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife != 0 && lpLife != NULL)    
{       
 int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpLife->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpLife->OptionValue, lpLife->FormulaID, NULL);        
lpObj->Life += iEffectValue;    
}   
 if (lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana != 0 && lpMana != NULL)    
{        
int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpMana->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpMana->OptionValue, lpMana->FormulaID, NULL);       
lpObj->Mana += lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana;    
}
[...]

I've tried compiling it like this:

Code:
[...]
[line 10271]
if (lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife != 0 && lpLife != NULL)    
{       
 int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpLife->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGetLife * lpLife->OptionValue, lpLife->FormulaID, NULL);        
lpObj->Life += iEffectValue;    
}   
 if (lpObj->MonsterDieGetMana != 0 && lpMana != NULL)    
{        
int iEffectValue = g_ItemOptionTypeMng._CalcEffectValue(lpObj, 1, lpMana->Operator, lpObj->MonsterDieGet[U][B]Mana [/B][/U]* lpMana->OptionValue, lpMana->FormulaID, NULL);       
lpObj->Mana += [B] [U]iEffectValue[/U];    [/B]
}

but it didn't fix it.
any ideas?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my side is just download the SERVER SUITE SEASON12 AND COPY OTHER FILE IF SOME YOUR FILE ARE ERROR
COPY ONLY XML FILE..... IGC_ExcellentOptions.xml THEN PASTE REPLACE IT...
FROM THE ORIGINAL MUEMU FILE SEASON 12 COPY SOME FILE TO YOUR FILE SEASON 12....THE WHAT IM DOING MY SERVER TO....NOW ITS OK..

Upvote 0
Back