Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kalima 7 with elastic, moving player to Lorencia!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys! how are you? Hope fine!

Well, I found a problem with Kalima 7 in my server S4 MueMU, that are bouncing player.
In a right coordinate, when player move closer normally, he is walk just like have a "elastic", I mean the player cannot move normally there, sounds like have a "invisible wall in middle of map".

This problem normally happen when a Terrain file isn't the same on Client and Server side, but I don't know what Kalima's map works. I know that Kalima map number is World25, but all other Kalima maps works fine like Kalima 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. This problem just happen in Kalima 7.

Anyone please could help me to better understand how Terrain files works for Event maps? Because I know that client just uses World25, but what is made the separation of all Kalimas?
Thank you guys!

Reaction score
maybe the issue is somewhere on gate.txt check for map and coords in that file and remove/disable so u can check if thats the issue. I cant think of anything else on that situation because kalima has just 1 map directory and is just one map which u can check in terrain.att if there is anything wrong on that place where it bounces u with World Editoror Pentium Tools

Upvote 0
Back