Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Land of Trials Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hi =D i just want to ask Where Can i edit Land of Trials and Castle Deep Drop items ? becuase i want to add Ancient items Can any one can help me ? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
in commonserver there must be the config for land of trial drops (ancient and jog i guess)
castle deep drop items? well then u have to check each monster what it drops between item.txt and mosnter.txt and modify that.

ps: u can't add ancient items Since they are already there just increase the rate etc and change the level of the DROP (eexample 79 or something = hyon/anubis etc)

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
i already find in CommonServer but there's no Config and icant understandabout Castle deep drop items or maybe ican put index of items/monster/map number Manually in item drop ? Sorry iforgot im using MuEmu S6.3

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back