Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys! does anyone here experience error in lghost? when i try to purchase
VPS to the site why is it needed to have Credit Card? i choose paypal to pay but why need credit card? dah!! hustle please help

Mecanik please help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to the Billing in your panel account, then click on Add Funds, send example 10$ from your paypal and thats all.

PS. GJ for chose lghost, its really good service.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello guys! does anyone here experience error in lghost? when i try to purchase
VPS to the site why is it needed to have Credit Card? i choose paypal to pay but why need credit card? dah!! hustle please help

Mecanik please help?

Maybe because your paypal isn't connected to paypal?
got same issue, because i haven't connected my bank-account to my paypal, however i just pm Mecanik and i make the payments thru there.

i will delete this topic after 24hours, since you had to pm him direct.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe because your paypal isn't connected to paypal?
got same issue, because i haven't connected my bank-account to my paypal, however i just pm Mecanik and i make the payments thru there.

i will delete this topic after 24hours, since you had to pm him direct.

Thats right, but can be purshased done without contact anyone. Just create an account and add funds from ur paypal, any amount you want and then you can buy what you want :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back