Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main.ex IP address can't be found in hex editor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, i created this thread because it is now 1 week time searching how to edit the ip address of my main.exe file.

when i open the exe file using hex editor. i can't find the 192.168 etc. or connect.muonline etc. please help me.

> mu online season 1 server files . ok and running
> mu online > main.exe (in-progress)

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not all main.exe are unpacked so you cannot do thatsometimes, some main.exe IP config is somewhere else, can be even a .dll file.

so depends what u use exactly.

cheers

can u help me please. i tried season 1 server. can u give me working main.exe for season 1.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
thats not how it works.. what files u use EXACTLY? download link.

also remember, season 97D and season 1 most of them use Launcher like from Skyteam launcher to connect to server, so running main.exe wont do nothing, other than u create shortcut of your main.exe and add IP + port properties so it connects to your CS connectserver, or u use a launcher like this and add IP manually:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/help-mu-main-doesnt-launcher-1175718-post9007827/#post9007827

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It depends on your file repack some repack are ip is not build on the main instead is was written on a file called emu, what files are u using

Upvote 0
Back