Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

main ex700 1.04.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Screen(11_24-20_32)-0000 - main ex700 1.04.17 - RaGEZONE Forums ​help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My main has different language folders to choose from in Data/Local i have Eng,Spn etc and they configured by a "main.dat" in the general folder where the launcher and main are, see if you have something similar that might fix the problem.

If you don't download this if you don't have it already open it and go File >> Open >> Text >> find text.bmd in data/local and see if everything inside is on english

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My main has different language folders to choose from in Data/Local i have Eng,Spn etc and they configured by a "main.dat" in the general folder where the launcher and main are, see if you have something similar that might fix the problem.

If you don't download this if you don't have it already open it and go File >> Open >> Text >> find text.bmd in data/local and see if everything inside is on english
ex700 - main ex700 1.04.17 - RaGEZONE Forums
Screen(11_24-20_32)-0000 - main ex700 1.04.17 - RaGEZONE Forums

want support thailane method
solve

I use the translation. But it does not meet my definition. I'm sorry again

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thought you said it's solved? :D if you want it in english just take another text.bmd from another client and copy paste it one by one

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back