Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i decided to make my own map and encountered a problem the braziers or campfire or anything else related to fire doesnt work the fire is just not there. But when i replaced my current map with lorencia the fire works. so does anyone know how to make campfire's and etc to work in other maps? Thanks in advance
Screen(02_07-15_00)-0000 - Problem with map - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey , maybe someone can hep me with problem ?
Added only some little object , throws error " file corrupted

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean the extra fire flame?
its an extra 'OBJECT' but its like a CUBE in world editor above the flame and u have to place it in ur map also just like that to appear
or?
tried 4 different cubes ant all of them shows up as cubes in game not flame. perhaps u have some other cube? if so could u share it?
Andriusha check EncTerrain1.map map number in pentium tools it should be set to 1 if you are editting lorencia

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you mean the extra fire flame?
its an extra 'OBJECT' but its like a CUBE in world editor above the flame and u have to place it in ur map also just like that to appear
or?
Can you share that "object" ozj, ozt and bmd, because in my map i found 4cubes but if i put them as ant object on a campfire etc. its just a black cube.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u go to Lorencia
inside the city 'walls' there is a flame torch.. use that CUBE from there and it will work
to find ozj and ozt open the .bmd with pentium tools and it will say what exact files missing
dude can you share your lorencia cuz in my lorencia's wall is no cube and the others i found has no object list..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working with season 9 igcn , can somebody post link with mu world editor , what will work with this ? because tryed maybe 3 editors, and have all time problems like that not load maps , or then i edit , i see " terrain1 corrupted"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah , try to resie it to small and put it on top of your Torch and see if the fire shows
ehh... same problem

I'm working with season 9 igcn , can somebody post link with mu world editor , what will work with this ? because tryed maybe 3 editors, and have all time problems like that not load maps , or then i edit , i see " terrain1 corrupted"
sveikas, numesiu i skype ok ?

Upvote 0
Back