Problem with map

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Member yxas is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    47Posts

    Problem with map

    Hello guys i decided to make my own map and encountered a problem the braziers or campfire or anything else related to fire doesnt work the fire is just not there. But when i replaced my current map with lorencia the fire works. so does anyone know how to make campfire's and etc to work in other maps? Thanks in advance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen(02_07-15_00)-0000.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	722.8 KB 
ID:	162419


  2. #2
    KarLi is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Not in my headLocation
    16,015Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    you mean the extra fire flame?
    its an extra 'OBJECT' but its like a CUBE in world editor above the flame and u have to place it in ur map also just like that to appear
    or?

  3. #3
    Member Andriusha is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Hey , maybe someone can hep me with problem ?
    Added only some little object , throws error " file corrupted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ec51141-0781-490c-8ead-cfd5bf9a32e5.jpg   2457f920-ab49-4359-9016-7ee53dd551b7.jpg  

  4. #4
    Member yxas is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    Kaunas,LietuvaLocation
    47Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    you mean the extra fire flame?
    its an extra 'OBJECT' but its like a CUBE in world editor above the flame and u have to place it in ur map also just like that to appear
    or?
    tried 4 different cubes ant all of them shows up as cubes in game not flame. perhaps u have some other cube? if so could u share it?
    @Andriusha check EncTerrain1.map map number in pentium tools it should be set to 1 if you are editting lorencia

  5. #5
    Member Andriusha is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    @yxas - pridek skype andrex796, gal kada pravers :D

  6. #6
    Registered MuFortas is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    you mean the extra fire flame?
    its an extra 'OBJECT' but its like a CUBE in world editor above the flame and u have to place it in ur map also just like that to appear
    or?
    Can you share that "object" ozj, ozt and bmd, because in my map i found 4cubes but if i put them as ant object on a campfire etc. its just a black cube.

  7. #7
    KarLi is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Not in my headLocation
    16,015Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    if u go to Lorencia
    inside the city 'walls' there is a flame torch.. use that CUBE from there and it will work
    to find ozj and ozt open the .bmd with pentium tools and it will say what exact files missing

  8. #8
    Registered MuFortas is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    if u go to Lorencia
    inside the city 'walls' there is a flame torch.. use that CUBE from there and it will work
    to find ozj and ozt open the .bmd with pentium tools and it will say what exact files missing
    dude can you share your lorencia cuz in my lorencia's wall is no cube and the others i found has no object list..

  9. #9
    Alpha Member DragonSeth is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,719Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by MuFortas View Post
    dude can you share your lorencia cuz in my lorencia's wall is no cube and the others i found has no object list..
    Use world editor and edit this map skin should work: Lorencia Summer Skin + PVP Ring
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

  10. #10
    Registered MuFortas is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Use world editor and edit this map skin should work: Lorencia Summer Skin + PVP Ring
    thats what im using xD but there is no cubes, there is just torches

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Registered MuFortas is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    @KarLi
    sir is this what you are talking about ?
    https://imgur.com/a/6KPJt

  13. #13
    KarLi is offline
    ModeratorRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Not in my headLocation
    16,015Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by MuFortas View Post
    @KarLi
    sir is this what you are talking about ?
    https://imgur.com/a/6KPJt
    yeah , try to resie it to small and put it on top of your Torch and see if the fire shows

  14. #14
    Member Andriusha is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    LithuaniaLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    I'm working with season 9 igcn , can somebody post link with mu world editor , what will work with this ? because tryed maybe 3 editors, and have all time problems like that not load maps , or then i edit , i see " terrain1 corrupted"

  15. #15
    Registered MuFortas is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    17Posts

    Re: Problem with map

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    yeah , try to resie it to small and put it on top of your Torch and see if the fire shows
    ehh... same problem
    https://i.imgur.com/kNmgk9W.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Andriusha View Post
    I'm working with season 9 igcn , can somebody post link with mu world editor , what will work with this ? because tryed maybe 3 editors, and have all time problems like that not load maps , or then i edit , i see " terrain1 corrupted"
    sveikas, numesiu i skype ok ?



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement