Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

mobs visual lag???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i have a little problem with season 6 TT files, where mobs visually walk in the direction to the left and back to their real coordinates. This problem only occurs with the mobs that are set up like this;
26 3 30 128 0 251 128 -1 45 // Goblin => Noria
end

if i set up mobs with
25 2 30 74 239 -1 // Ice Queen => Devias
25 2 30 70 212 -1 // Ice Queen => Devias
end

then its all fine.
also spots work good, the problem seem to be occuring only with the mobs that are set like spots but in whole map... maybe anyone have experienced this lag and can tell me the possible reason for this happening. or mby someone can share monstersetbase with lorencia, noria, devias monsters that are set up separately:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Reaction score
if you put 45 monsters thats alot and thats what makes lag and its normal
try reducing mobs, put like 15/25 maximum. I dont think there's solution really for this, client laggs when it has to load all those mobs u know.. :) muonline old client and stuff, same when many players surrounded u cant combo etc cuz clinet lagging on pvp.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want to notice that these are not spots, but the mobs spread in whole map. So far i`ve checked many monstersetbases and server files and every monstersetbase has mobs in lorencia,devias,noria spread like this. So that means this lag is on every server that uses stock monstersetbase?? I tried changing mob count to 25, still same problem. Will try to test another client.
I really dont want to set every mob seperetaly in whole map...

Upvote 0
Back