Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Modify NPC message

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi good day. I use files Namech 5.0.2 and I want to modify what the NPC of QUEST SYSTEM talks about. (Guard). It usually says "Quest not finished". Which is not in message_kor.wtf or in text.bmd. I found it in the Custom.dll but I edited it with xvi32 and it did not work. Any idea how I can do it?

Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi good day. I use files Namech 5.0.2 and I want to modify what the NPC of QUEST SYSTEM talks about. (Guard). It usually says "Quest not finished". Which is not in message_kor.wtf or in text.bmd. I found it in the Custom.dll but I edited it with xvi32 and it did not work. Any idea how I can do it?

Thank you.

This could also be on server side as well. But upload your Custom.dll and tell me what you want changed and i will try it for you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to modify where it says "Quest not finished, etc" which is the guard's message for "Para saber el estado de tu quest tipea /questinfo" (I want it to be in Spanish please)

Thank you!

View attachment Custom.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
post a screen with old text (the one you want to change)

Edit:

link updated (V3)... one more test

Thank you very much! Based on the file you uploaded, use HxD and I was able to edit what I was missing.

regards :risa:

Upvote 0
Back