Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again ppl :) i was wandering is there any way to assign monster skills to a different monster? for example Lord silvester's wind skill.

Reaction score
I think not possible because each monster in .BMD has movements, alternatively though u can surely do it by replacing animations etc but problem then if u put Budge Dragon to hit you like a skeleton then it might look buggy cuz the size of the Budge Dragon and Skeleton are different, which still means its possible by re-working the monster you want to assign a specific skill from other monsters skill
cuz its all about animations i guess of each .BMD 'MONSTER'
ex: skill ID XX = animation XX
if i am right.. even though i never thought about that lets find out.

DragonSeth Kiosani RevolGaming natzugen michi28 Pinkof cMu

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since im using igcn season 9 files there is in server files few configs regarding monster skill's ive tried changed some stuff in there and assigned spider with boss skills theres slight problem the skill seems like it works spider stuns me quite often from time to time use some skill to push me around but the problem is it doesnt show the skill effect. so im guessing need to edit something like main or gs for the actual effect because i havent found anywhere where to assign effects of skills. it would suffice if i could get atleast monster do sm skills like inferno etc... any idea how to do that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So perhaps someone know how to add skills like inferno or meteor to others monsters?

Upvote 0
Back