Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Core 1.8 cant connect with other pc`s to website need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i installed mu core 1.8 to my server pc from server pc i can go to website but from others pc cant go there says "This site can`t be reached" Can anyone recommend what to do?
1 cmd ipconfig.JPG - Mu Core 1.8 cant connect with other pc`s to website need help - RaGEZONE Forums 2 loopback.JPG - Mu Core 1.8 cant connect with other pc`s to website need help - RaGEZONE Forums 3 no ip.JPG - Mu Core 1.8 cant connect with other pc`s to website need help - RaGEZONE Forums 4 mu core.JPG - Mu Core 1.8 cant connect with other pc`s to website need help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know if you was gonna blur out stuff you probably should blur out your IP as well. But check and see if port 80 is open. and try turning off your firewall and see if it works just for a test do not keep it off.

Upvote 0
Back