Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I want to create a english Patch (or all languages) based on the Last Stress Test. Sadly the Coalesced_INT.bin are encrypted, same as the Coalesced_KOR.bin are crypted.

So it would be nice, if someone can help me to decrypt thoose Files. I Uploaded 3 examples.

If you need the Binary I can upload as well. Common decrypter didnt worked.

Reaction score
Personally i go to forum.xentax.com for (decompiling forum related to games etc and files) if u cannot make account and create topic i will do for you.
Let me know, plus just search on google decrypting unreal engine 4 .bin files for example and see if ucan find some scripts to do that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX?

I found a tool but none of them working =/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX? I asked in ZenHax but no one want help me there. I trough it is Unity Engine. Is it Unreal Engine?

I found a tool but none of them working =/
pardon me but im noob when it comes to unity/unreal and all this stuff, i think though MULEGEND is made on (unreal engine 3)
no idea whats Zenhax, but i got helpt sometimes on Xenthax related to MuOnline files too.

try.. i mean yeah tools wont really work unless u make them :D its muonline so the way ot has to be manual, with Batch script through CMD prompt which u have to write/ask for someone to help u to write and be able to decompile that .bin

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's unreal engine 3 so you will have to find a way to decompile them.

Upvote 0
Back