Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hey,

I want to create a english Patch (or all languages) based on the Last Stress Test. Sadly the Coalesced_INT.bin are encrypted, same as the Coalesced_KOR.bin are crypted.

So it would be nice, if someone can help me to decrypt thoose Files. I Uploaded 3 examples.

Zippyshare.com - Coalesced_KOR.bin
    Zippyshare.com - Coalesced_INT.bin
    Zippyshare.com - Coalesced_DEU.bin

If you need the Binary I can upload as well. Common decrypter didnt worked.

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

Re: Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

Thanks for moving :)

Re: Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

Personally i go to forum.xentax.com for (decompiling forum related to games etc and files) if u cannot make account and create topic i will do for you.
    Let me know, plus just search on google decrypting unreal engine 4 .bin files for example and see if ucan find some scripts to do that.

MemberRank
    Jun 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX?

I found a tool but none of them working =/
    Last edited by Ehnoah; 1 Week Ago at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX? I asked in ZenHax but no one want help me there. I trough it is Unity Engine. Is it Unreal Engine?

I found a tool but none of them working =/
    pardon me but im noob when it comes to unity/unreal and all this stuff, i think though MULEGEND is made on (unreal engine 3)
    no idea whats Zenhax, but i got helpt sometimes on Xenthax related to MuOnline files too.

try.. i mean yeah tools wont really work unless u make them :D its muonline so the way ot has to be manual, with Batch script through CMD prompt which u have to write/ask for someone to help u to write and be able to decompile that .bin

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,345Posts

Yes, it's unreal engine 3 so you will have to find a way to decompile them.

Advertisement