• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Legend Korea - English Patch need Help with *.bin File (Coalesced_INT.bin)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

I want to create a english Patch (or all languages) based on the Last Stress Test. Sadly the Coalesced_INT.bin are encrypted, same as the Coalesced_KOR.bin are crypted.

So it would be nice, if someone can help me to decrypt thoose Files. I Uploaded 3 examples.

If you need the Binary I can upload as well. Common decrypter didnt worked.

Reaction score
Personally i go to forum.xentax.com for (decompiling forum related to games etc and files) if u cannot make account and create topic i will do for you.
Let me know, plus just search on google decrypting unreal engine 4 .bin files for example and see if ucan find some scripts to do that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX?

I found a tool but none of them working =/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
What is difference between Xenthax and ZENHAX? I asked in ZenHax but no one want help me there. I trough it is Unity Engine. Is it Unreal Engine?

I found a tool but none of them working =/
pardon me but im noob when it comes to unity/unreal and all this stuff, i think though MULEGEND is made on (unreal engine 3)
no idea whats Zenhax, but i got helpt sometimes on Xenthax related to MuOnline files too.

try.. i mean yeah tools wont really work unless u make them :D its muonline so the way ot has to be manual, with Batch script through CMD prompt which u have to write/ask for someone to help u to write and be able to decompile that .bin

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's unreal engine 3 so you will have to find a way to decompile them.

Upvote 0
Back