Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation

Reaction score
Hello Folks!!!

After reading some stuffs and i can't really figure out how this battlecore of mu online works????

I guess i am not alone cause i saw some post here from the global forums way back then (link: ), but it still puzzles me. I am not a player of the global server and will have no means of testing it out, however i do have a running copy of season 9 server from IGCN shared here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/igcn-season-9-5-src-1125721/..

Can someone test it out and explain to me how this thing works, i really wanted to understand how it works xd. Here is my test server:

You can comment down here your accounts(with s), so i can make it into max level with corresponding level points and any items you want that is legally under that season..

Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
you can check this out bro

Thanks man, this will be for further testing:

58tgkbP - Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Its amazing dude hahaha, you can login your single account in both regular and battlecore server :)

Coy7BGN - Mu Online Battlecore Season 9 Explanation - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back