Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu online season 8 UI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Can someone tell me where I can find season 8 interface in mu folder ?
I already search for it with MuimgGUI and Pentium Tools 1.06 but I see only the old interface.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I wanna re-design that UI that's why I need to locate it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if u dont have the tools to convert/reconvert how u wanna do it mate ? :/
i told u anyways its in GFX folder in data/interface/ of ur client.

any help with this ? im using s9
yEQb5Vt - Mu online season 8 UI - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@brentology1 next time create ur own thread to ask for help,

gm2gustavo said:
//Download Manually Video Card Driver, Set 3D to "Manual".
//Open Video Card Settings and choose MAIN.exe To Start with VideoC Process.
// Win Cleartype Turned OFF.
//Make Sure client isnt corrupt.

my idea:
i heard maybe u have to Reinstalled your graphic drivers or even remove them Completely.
other than that go to your graphic panel and allow MU maybe to run in full graphics mode.

misc:
right click your mouse on the desktop, select Graphic properties(Control Panel) then Disable/Turn Off your 3D mode. This works for me and other mu players online.

otherwise = turn off HD settings resolution from launcher (if no launcher ignore this message)
if u have intel GFX card then this is the issue i am not sure how to help.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To to can find and convert those files into png or jpeg I gonna need that Premium MuToolKit ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
To to can find and convert those files into png or jpeg I gonna need that Premium MuToolKit ?

Yeah.. or u find out how to decode them lol, i dont know much about this stuff.. i can convert the whole folder for you to normal file jpg/png etc but then u will always have to send me the files to reconvert back etc..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi karli, i hope u are ok, i just read this "Yeah.. or u find out how to decode them lol, i dont know much about this stuff.. i can convert the whole folder for you to normal file jpg/png etc but then u will always have to send me the files to reconvert back etc.."

Maybe can u do that for me please? i want remake it, also, u know if there a way to make the login background of 97-99v of mu, work on season 8? thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Back