Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu server need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all, sorry for bad englesh, i have a question, i have a muemu server, with dubel server, server 1 non pvp, and server 2 pvp, i want to know if it is posible to make 2 diferent database, 1 for each server, and if yes how can i do that for MUEMU server ? thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesn't work :( i tried changing the ports to dataserver2 and gameserver2, comon... and it is not working, it does start the dataserver 2 buth it does not connect the second database ( that i have created ...)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me please exact steps I have to follow to do this because I tried a few things and nothing seems to work

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
restore 2database
copy DataServer/Joinserver/GameServer
to new folder
- new dataserver:
MuOnline -> MuOnline2
55960->55962
- new joinserver
MuOnline->MuOnline2
55970->55972
- new Gameserver
55960->55962
55970->55972

ConnectServer add svr code 20

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, i will try it right now

at dataserver2 i get this error " cold not connect to database " i wander ho do i need to put in the folder of config ..
[DataServerInfo]
DataServerODBC = MuOnline2
DataServerPort = 55962

like this or , like :

[DataServerInfo]
DataServerODBC = MuOnline
DataServerODBC = MuOnline2
DataServerPort = 55962

this ??
or is there another problem ? because it seems like in join server it shows the error

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tink i have you on skype

i have fixed the problem with joinserver 2 buth not with dataserver 2 :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please add me on skype yonik45 it seems like i can not find the problem, mabey i am doing something wrong

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx i have solved the problem, i neded to copii the db to db2 end edit the 64 bits file :D thx now i need to modify the website

Upvote 0
Back