Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuCore template image position help

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello Guys any one can help me how ca i put this in Center its hard almosr 1 hour trying but icant make it
seedmaker - MuCore template image position help - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Help

What are you trying to put in the center i'm confuse?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Help

Okay give me the image you want to add to the center.
Is this what your wanting?
ua71bBw - MuCore template image position help - RaGEZONE Forums

Now if your wanting to add this to the register page lets do this. Look for this code in Index.php
Code:
<?php if ($page_check_id == register) {?>
<video style="width: auto; height: auto; margin-center: 100px; center: 100000000000px;background:url(template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo1.webm);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;" loop="loop" poster="template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo1.webm" autoplay>
<?php
if ($bgMovie == 1)
{
?>

Now since we know what code we are looking for download this image: and put it in the template images folder

Now Change The Code Above To This:
Code:
<div align="left">
<video style="width: auto; height: auto; margin-center: 100px; center: 100000000000px;background:url(template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;" loop="loop" poster="template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.jpg" autoplay>
<?php
if ($bgMovie == 1)
{
?>
</div>

<div align="left"> if left doesn't center it because the image is rather quite large try changing left to center.

Also resize the image to meet your requirements note it may mess up the centering but. just change the align from left to center.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Hello Sir Sorry if my reply is late :) Sir i hve some question im Still editing this yeah your work is working But cant use .mp4 Files ? its look like Boring if .jpg Files Working also with <video style="width: 100%; but its not Full Screen

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If i i'm correct you can use MP4
just change the .jpg format to MP4 code is already pasted below. But you must put a mp4 file at the same resolution send me a mp4 file and i will edit it for you to fit the web. but i can't test it myself since i no longer work with mu.

Just change the .jpg to .mp4 and put a file called fondo6.mp4 in images folder

Code:
<div align="left">
<video style="width: auto; height: auto; margin-center: 100px; center: 100000000000px;background:url(template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.mp4);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;" loop="loop" poster="template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.mp4" autoplay>
<?php
if ($bgMovie == 1)
{
?>
</div>

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
If i i'm correct you can use MP4
just change the .jpg format to MP4 code is already pasted below. But you must put a mp4 file at the same resolution send me a mp4 file and i will edit it for you to fit the web. but i can't test it myself since i no longer work with mu.

Just change the .jpg to .mp4 and put a file called fondo6.mp4 in images folder

Code:
<div align="left">
<video style="width: auto; height: auto; margin-center: 100px; center: 100000000000px;background:url(template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.mp4);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover;" loop="loop" poster="template/<?=$core['config']['template'] ?>/images/fondo6.mp4" autoplay>
<?php
if ($bgMovie == 1)
{
?>
</div>

Here Sir :v thanks a lot for helping :)
https://mega.nz/#!4wgQhYxQ!hBf5MQLbVUiGpKKSak6mB8iD_PmDoBJn68UIQ-_xnb0

Upvote 0
Back