Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muemu antihack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hell guys i just want to ask if does anybody here know what this number means

7LxGMCA - Muemu antihack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its called a signature. And from what i see, that isn't a good way of detecting signatures.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what do you mean signature sir? i can't even understand -_- does it possible to make my own code or copy paste? just to block some of the applications?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So what do you mean signature sir? i can't even understand -_- does it possible to make my own code or copy paste? just to block some of the applications?

Well if you dont have the technical knowledge, of course you would not be able to understand it. You should get someone who has knowledge about this to do it for you, otherwise its going to be quite a rough attempt.

There might be some tools out there that can generate file signatures but not that i know of/remember any since i generally use tools that are made by myself.

If you want to read up, search for "pattern/signature scanning" in google . One post here can't really explain much, and its best if you read up on your own if you want a better understanding of how it works.

p.s if you are interested in my anti-cheat solution, pm me and we can discuss

Upvote 0
Back