Muemu antihack

Muemu antihack

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hell guys i just want to ask if does anybody here know what this number means

Last edited by Ocean Network; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:40 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    somewhereLocation
    15Posts

Re: Muemu antihack

Its called a signature. And from what i see, that isn't a good way of detecting signatures.

So what do you mean signature sir? i can't even understand -_- does it possible to make my own code or copy paste? just to block some of the applications?

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    somewhereLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Network View Post
    So what do you mean signature sir? i can't even understand -_- does it possible to make my own code or copy paste? just to block some of the applications?
    Well if you dont have the technical knowledge, of course you would not be able to understand it. You should get someone who has knowledge about this to do it for you, otherwise its going to be quite a rough attempt.

There might be some tools out there that can generate file signatures but not that i know of/remember any since i generally use tools that are made by myself.

If you want to read up, search for "pattern/signature scanning" in google . One post here can't really explain much, and its best if you read up on your own if you want a better understanding of how it works.

p.s if you are interested in my anti-cheat solution, pm me and we can discuss

Advertisement