Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muemu limit socket to 3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
muserver/data/item/socketitemtype.txt
then add the items or configure how many max options and save /restart gs etc and test

already configured but when i create item using mumaker its still 5 socket btw thanks for the reply

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats because u made it with mumaker, the config its to 'DROP' only items with max 3 options, doesnt mean server can have max 3 socket options.. for that there must be other settings im not sure where though yet @natzugen ? @RevolGaming ?

i see thanks KarLi btw what editor can u suggest for making item in muemu s6 cuz mueditor won't work

hope someone can help me with this ^_^

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
This MuMaker Ithink 50% Complete Dont have Time to make it Complete Bcoz im not using MuMaker For Items i make it Commands With Jewels

Open MuMaker>Configmaker >SQL pass

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This MuMaker Ithink 50% Complete Dont have Time to make it Complete Bcoz im not using MuMaker For Items i make it Commands With Jewels

Open MuMaker>Configmaker >SQL pass

link broken

Upvote 0
Back