• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] MuEMU Season 12 : Chat language problem right to left

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I installed my MUEMU Server files via license, All the server works good, without problems.
but when i tried to write something in the chat i got right to left text, My language is Hebrew charest 1255
Example: i writed "היי" i got "ייה" how can i fix it, i tried everything, decrypt the swf file fonts_eng.swf, but i see there is hebrew in the file, If can you guys help me, thanks you!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You may contact MUEMU to do it for you, its sounds like the main doesnt support RTL languages 100%.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You may contact MUEMU to do it for you, its sounds like the main doesnt support RTL languages 100%.

I talked with them about it, But they said there is no what to do and we cant help you, Do you have some idea, or some new server files?
thanks you bro.

Upvote 0
Back