Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuOnline Stadium Random Move Bug/Glitch? (teleport issue)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone,

i am testing out a muonline server in local but i've came across a bug and i cannot find anything on RageZone about it.

When i teleport to (stadium)/(arena) my character starts glitching and eventually teleports me back to lorencia

Video will explain my issue better

the same thing happens in other places and i honestly have no idea what the issue could be?
if anyone could help me or just point out what the issue could be that would be very helpful
thank you RageZone Community!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello everyone,

i am testing out a muonline server in local but i've came across a bug and i cannot find anything on RageZone about it.

When i teleport to (stadium)/(arena) my character starts glitching and eventually teleports me back to lorencia

Video will explain my issue better

the same thing happens in other places and i honestly have no idea what the issue could be?
if anyone could help me or just point out what the issue could be that would be very helpful
thank you RageZone Community!
What files are you using ? If you are using muemu or xteam files .

You can edit it by changing the map id and coordinates on move text files on server side

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGCN Season 12 Server Files

and i will check for a move file thanks

i've checked all gates via Server Side and nothing seems to be wrong :dontknow:
Files Checked:
IGC_GateSettings
IGC_MoveLevel
IGC_MoveReq

idunnoconsole - MuOnline Stadium Random Move Bug/Glitch? (teleport issue) - RaGEZONE Forums
Maybe this can help?
idunnoconsole - MuOnline Stadium Random Move Bug/Glitch? (teleport issue) - RaGEZONE Forums
http://prntscr.com/k2hn7y

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I guess it's because of the terrain att file of the stadium. Looks like it's different on server and client, but needs to be the same. You're probably allowed to walk into some coordinates only on client side. When you walk into these coordinates on the server side, the server sends you back to where you came from or even to Lorencia.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You were right i've updated it now and it works perfectly , thanks nevS

Fix for Others: Use Pentium tools to check terrain or just copy Data/World7 (client) and copy terrain.att to Server side (rename it to *whatever your arena world is called*)

Upvote 0
Back