Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Muun pet effect date

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. im having trouble changing muun pets effect date. Changing it in server files but it didint change in game, searching in client didint found where to change it. any ideas? im using IGCN Season 9 server files Screen(12_22-13_06)-0000 - Muun pet effect date - RaGEZONE Forums .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah give me ur .bmd and tell me what to change i will do for u with my premium tools

i would like you to change the date to like 2018.02.01 if possible to change it in that file :)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well there is nothing like that in .bmd about that 2015 date.
i need ur muuninfo.bmd instead.

so make list of all those items u wanna change date etc and i will do help u
but not help u everytime u want cus thats annoying , so make sure what exactly u wanna change and list it here with the file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well there is nothing like that in .bmd about that 2015 date.
i need ur muuninfo.bmd instead.

so make list of all those items u wanna change date etc and i will do help u
but not help u everytime u want cus thats annoying , so make sure what exactly u wanna change and list it here with the file.

i just need to change the effect date ant thats all. i atached all muun client files just in case.
and thanks Karli for your trouble.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Back