Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something with ODBC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello for a long time i tried a lot of datapacks as MMT, F4R, ********* datapacks...

Always ended with this....

QNO : 0, TID : 0, DB ODBC CONNECT [FAIL] SQLSTATE:IM014, Ář´ÜÁ¤ş¸: :[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

I check for several times combability check odbc path, and i couldnt fix this issue
Its seems like System DNS is something wrong with MU_2003_EVENT_DB but path is right
i tried for few time edited odbc for 64 bit, but nothing help.

Always problem With Mu event server, everything rest working perfect :'(

Can anyone explain me how to fix this. Thanks for reply too much... :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you run the ODBC registry file?
Also,Do you use a 32-Bit or 64-Bit OS?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes we check the odbc rly carefull, also tried variation with 64bit updates, MMT files are awesome but i cant run it bcoz of this errors, looking for rly good s2 datapacks with support sql 2008 r2 and 64 bit windows 7 :-/

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The error says It's a driver Mismatch
Try Installing this:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Vishera
Already tried, i fix this issue but for now when everythink works, when i start client and click choose server, the next step is open login table but i get "You have been discconect from the server" and login table dont show up...

Any idea what is rly good 1,2,3,4 season packs that works with sql2008 and 64 os win 7? Im tired of this :(

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you match the serial and server version in both server files and client?
I know that these files work with what you have:

It's Season 1 files.

Upvote 0
Back