Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Why other people can't connect to my server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I have set up an Mu Online server. Everything seems to be okay but there is one problem - i am the only one who can connect to it.

I am using Microsoft loopback adapter instead of my global IP because if i use it then even I can't connect to my server, it just gives me disconnect.

So i am using MS Loopback adapter; 44405, 55901 & 55919 ports are opened in Windows Firewall and router settings.

Any suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your global ip is to long or dynamic just use no-ip and make it a static one.. And use there duc client.
And use that as your global ip.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your global ip is to long or dynamic just use no-ip and make it a static one.. And use there duc client.
And use that as your global ip.
I already tried DUC, global IP, Microsoft Loopback.. Nothing didn't work.

But after all i managed it. Now everything is working good. The problem was that i had to open quite more ports than just 44405, 55901 and 55919.

Thank you everybody.

Upvote 0
Back