Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pinkoff Release Item Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Im having abit of a problem on pinkoff release http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/titanstech-11-70-80-pinkof-1062450/.

Its about the item

when this items drop we were not able to remove it on our inventory. im outdated on this latest things so i wanted to know what was the purpose of this items? or is there any misconfigured on my setup that i need to fix so this things will work properly. I cant even sell it on NPC. I just want to know the reason why and few basic information about this items.

It has Value

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe you are confusing the normal items with the -J items those are some sort of ancient items(?) idk i never knew what use theyhad, just remove them from your item.txt its the same item just with a -J in the end of the name

Upvote 0
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
I saw it now its the lucky items that i thought is bugged. What was the importance of this item on GMO? why does this thing existing?

Upvote 0
Graveyard Networks
Reaction score
Karli - yea i saw already. I was asking as a developer part insights on what you think their reason putting it. But NVM its okey already you helped much already.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back