Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please help adding domain in mu core

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi please help i have vps no i already set server and mu core but 1 thing i dont know i want to have my own domain in my server now i visit my site using my VPS IP address but i want to be like "blablamu.com" how do i need webserver or anything karli please help

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i mean there is a free option but it's not really safe but you can use no-ip other then that it's probably best you purchase a domain.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No-ip is not secure if you use a free account as most things aren't secure if you use the free option but they only charge 15$ for a premium domain. and honestly its pretty cheap. But seedmaker gave you a alternative option.

But wish you the best of luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and another problem my mu core webshop cant buy socket item i already adited it on server files but nothing happen but when i make item in mu maker it has a socket can you help me? and other thing it is possible to change maximum level up point in every character like for example the max levelup point that the BK have is 30000 only he probavly distribute his stat in his str, agi, etc... thanks for helping

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and another problem my mu core webshop cant buy socket item i already adited it on server files but nothing happen but when i make item in mu maker it has a socket can you help me? and other thing it is possible to change maximum level up point in every character like for example the max levelup point that the BK have is 30000 only he probavly distribute his stat in his str, agi, etc... thanks for helping

Mucore webshop was honestly pretty broken. I would recommend using a external webshop. Like DMN or something like that.

Overall max stats depends on your files if your using s6 e3 go to SFC_DATA and open up SFC_Character.ini and look for 30000 and change it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no dragon seth i mean the maximum level up points that the character will have . for example i have BM my max leelup points is 20000 and i will distribute it in str, agi, vit etc thats what i mean
not max stat ,

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mucore webshop was honestly pretty broken. I would recommend using a external webshop. Like DMN or something like that.

Overall max stats depends on your files if your using s6 e3 go to SFC_DATA and open up SFC_Character.ini and look for 30000 and change it.

MuCore webshop working good, I used to work with MuCore and not having any problems in WebShop, when buy item it's will put the item in the WareHouse.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well that's good for you that it work. As it works for everyone but mucore webshop has broken features for example buying hyon and other ancients. And buying sockets but im not fighting with you have a good day.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well that's good for you that it work. As it works for everyone but mucore webshop has broken features for example buying hyon and other ancients. And buying sockets but im not fighting with you have a good day.
I also dosent fight, just saying .. good day :)

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just config nameservers of domain to your web hosting or whatever, if you use default then just go to DNS Settings and click on A (A letter) and then just change the ip there.

Upvote 0
Back