• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Most popular servers and server files and etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there everyone, i been absent from mu online for a good 4-6years and im thinking to start a server again.
My questions are:
1. What's the best/most popular season at the moment?
2. Is it worth to buy legit files straight away or should i try my luck with free buged files lol.
3. Is mu online still popular like back in a day?
4. Witch server would be better, low rate, mid rate or high/max xp?
5. Is it still profitable like back in a day?
Thanks for your answers guys.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1: Newer Seasons Like 10 and up are the most popular.
2: Stable files you pay for. Free files are just files to test and get used to everything
3: Not even close since it was released in 2003 and it's now 2017 and they are coming out with a new mu so yeah it's not as popular
4: Max/Mid Rate are the most played.
5:Why are you worrying about making money before you start? That's a terrible idea and the reason 90% servers fail cause they are money hungry.

Upvote 0
Back