Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Server New

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have some questions:

What configuration do I need for a server ?

Where can I buy the server?

I can buy from igcn but if I do not pay monthly I will not have a license, correct?

Where can I buy the server and do not expire my license??

When I mean to the server I mean to everything(sorce muserver client.

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Configuration: Thats only your choice and how you would like for your server to play. Some people like 9999x some like Hard servers.

Where can you buy servers: IGCN is most recommended. But if you want to be a pirate. Go for MUEMU. But Xteam Is Really Great As well. Since MUEMU took both of IGCN and Xteam files.

Not Expire License: Most of the companies don't do that that. it basically pays for updates and bug fixes. so its worth it. Plus IGCN gives you a month free to get your server ready.

Your wanting a source for premium files? Not gonna happen. And there is no source for the client. If you want sources there is ton of free ones here don't be lazy and look at the release section. IGCN,MUEMU,Titantech have all release sources and server files.

#Have Fun.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you not google?

Yes i recommend IGCN they are a really good company.

For Xteam here:

Upvote 0
Back