Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] 3D.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i wouldn't recommend stealing other's work. But you can use pentium tools to convert the files to JPG for the textures and etc....
Now for the objects and animations since they are running on halflife 2 file format ".BMD" you will have to use MilkShape 3D to convert them to whatever engine your using.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DragonSeth
Ya Dragon,

Then, I want models to do some test in MU Origin. Are sure? BMD is from halflife 2? o_O
MilkShape to export animations too?

Thanks!

Sorry same file format is used in half life 2. Milkshape export animations/and models. textures must come from pentium tools.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Viserion
like dragonseth stated.

Few things i wanna ask...

1. What .bmd files uwanna export? from which exact client version?
2. in where u wanna test them (use them/replace them) etc? other game (muorigin?) or just experiment in 3D Software?

Yo KarLi.

Then, I want to add in MU Origin, like I started my topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f982/mu-dev-1140285/

I don't have an exact client version, I just want to export Dark Lord class with animations and some items examples. I tried to use PentiumTools to extract, but this tool don't worked in my win 10 and 7.

MU Origin too use low poly in character, then maybe Dark Lord can be cool with own shaders of the MU Origin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't believe you downloaded the right pentium tools cause pentium tools 99% works on most win 7 machines. And it even works on my windows 10 machine.

Models/Animations as i stated and will say one more time it exported through milkshape not pentium tools.
Pentium tools is for exporting textures. And items use a BMD format so you will have to export through milkshape as well and for textures for items will be the same thing you will have to export with pentium tools i'm not saying this again.

Upvote 0
Back