Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A question, please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

does anyone know the name of this web and where can I find it to download?

IMG LINK:

Thanks in advanced!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like MuWeb with a custom template.

If your gonna use a web i would recommend Mucore, MVcore, MuOnline Webs they are much more secure. And easier to use.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Again this beautiful thing called google exists. Takes 5 mins to look it up and download a custom template you like and switch the header nothing hard. Especially with MuWeb about as basic as it can get.

But you need to use Mucore or MvCore or MuOnlineWebs way better options in my opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro can you help me . Im trying to figure out whats the cause of the problem of my mucore .

After i install mucore 4 days ago . It works 100% but lately when im trying to login my account (normal account. Not my admincp acc.)
I cant login . It say wrong password or user . But im 100% sure my info are correct even i check the pass on mssql .

But when i try another new account it works .
I can login perfectly . The problem is . Some account cant login now but before it can .

I didnt change anything on pages module . I only change some design on template .

I tried to change mssql 2008 to 2014 but no luck .

I also tried to install other mucore release but still same problem .

Please help.. bro

Thank in advance .

Upvote 0
Back