Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Rage figther bug damage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help in fixing my Rage Fighter character bug, it seems that its too strong. It can one hit all characters even without items equipped. It seems that it is in the skill. Can someone help me? Files MuEmu S6.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need help in fixing my Rage Fighter character bug, it seems that its too strong. It can one hit all characters even without items equipped. It seems that it is in the skill. Can someone help me? Files MuEmu S6.

There is many ways to solve your problem.

1st Cooldown on skills, most things for PvM
2nd split for each skill builds ( Ene- Dragon Roar, Agi- Dark Side, Vit- Chain Drive), what will simlify "end game" damage and "middle game" damage. This solution includes igc_skills improvements for non-reset RFs
3rd use MuEMU option to balance RF vs ALL CLASS, but this will effect middle game and all game period till end, which will seem from your perspective will be equal to others.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RF with gloves Piercing normals
3frfrwk - [Help] Rage figther bug damage - RaGEZONE Forums

RF With Gloves Phoenix Soul Full
lrbLiDw - [Help] Rage figther bug damage - RaGEZONE Forums

RF without gloves
ZC7UVOe - [Help] Rage figther bug damage - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share skill igc and character igc, wana see some config before I claim ver.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same problem here, i know its old post and i have muemu files Season 6 Ep3, can someone help with that?

Upvote 0
Back