Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recheck My Crack of 1.03.52 or 1.03Z GMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am fairly new to this (3days). I've read all the tutorials
and figured a lot of stuff on my own. I have no clue if my file is gmo or not.
I want to do this pack some custom dlls in:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/packing-main-exe-protect-dlls-823748/#post6866341
but I always get an error.

I have semi-cracked this main.exe on a private server.S6 Ep2.

I can log-in to server, play as much as I want but when I am in game, I cannot see ANY custom sets that the server has.
I can see normal sets but not custom sets.
KaizenZero - Recheck My Crack of 1.03.52 or 1.03Z GMO - RaGEZONE Forums

Steps done, Please recheck:
file:
file:

1. Bypassed Mu.exe
2. Bypassed CMStartProtocol << I think or else i couldnt login
2. Bypassed Checksum reseource.ini /resource check
3. GG turned off
4. MuGuard unpacked << removed using molebox 2.3.x script by Cherry
5. Fished correct serial and plugged in to avoid DC on login.
6. Vcorp unplugged

I TOOK EFFORT TO LEARN and crack, please don't judge if I did something noobish. >.<"

Here is one offset that I found and did not use:
Code:
007577D6     EB 35          JMP SHORT Main4.0075780D  shows text of stats and everything in game.
Here are the offsets that were hard to find:
Code:
004CFB86   . EB 38          JMP SHORT Main4.004CFBC0  main edit << disable website checksum [no box appears when loading main.exe] (change to JMP) near ASCII \Mu.exe
004A6C7D   . EB 22          JMP SHORT Main4.004A6CA1  main.1 edit << disables resourceguard error ini (change to JMP) above ASCII Resourceguard error ini!
00645078   . EB 24          JMP SHORT Main4.0064509E  main.2 edit << disables resource guard error (change to JMP) above ASCII Resourceguard error!
006453F3   . EB 25          JMP SHORT Main4.0064541A	main.3 edit << disables resource guard error (change to JMP) above ASCII Resourceguard error!

The rest was done by cross-comparing multiple tutorials.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes there are items in them :| I tried switching orignal main and semi cracked main... but semi cracked couldnt see them and original could.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check also your items (kor) in your server files if it is added.. and also check if they have same infos between your item.bmd [client side] and item [server side]..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not so sure what you mean. I the item.bmd is identical in the cracked main.exe as it was in the original. I don't know what i did wrong :| Some people had this problem but they never got and answer to it (searched a lot)

Also I cannot inject any custom dll into the cracked main. Meaning it is not fully cracked. There are some off-sets that need to be worked on. Could you help me with that? perhaps that is the reason why items dont show up.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe you're just not using Eng client, that's why you have those errors.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you're just not using Eng client, that's why you have those errors.

I hardly believe that is has anything to do with the GUI language. since what is important about the language is which protocol exe were written. I alraedy bypassed that = logged in without dc and promp to use launcher.

I really need someone to crack the original so that i can croos check it. :|

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
6. Vcorp unplugged

Probably you delete a dll that increases the texture limit of items.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back