Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WHERE IS THE REGULAR EXP BAR&Exp Obtained?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey,
where can i see the regular exp bar?

aswell as the regular exp obtained?

the only thing i see is the master exp obtained and the master exp bar as you can see-

in the attached image-

can someone explain me what is going on ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
You never played on a regular MU Server, do you?

When your character class changed to a master and receives master experience, you don't get more regular levels or experience.
Idk if and how private servers modified this, though ;-)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i havent lol,

ok so i think i have a problem there, my master tree skil doesnt get points when it reaches the master exp what can cuase it?

meaning for example if i need 30000000 Exp for tje Master Tree Skill in order to level it up and gain 1 point i can get more then 30000000 Master exp (for ex. 32000000) but it doesnt actually level up..
using the S5.5 server files by SmileYzn.*

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ow bro i thin you dont play MU hahah nevS is right when you reach max level and you got your 3rd quest or just finished you can us the master skill and you need to level that to use it, play an observe MU bro

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ow bro i thin you dont play MU hahah nevS is right when you reach max level and you got your 3rd quest or just finished you can us the master skill and you need to level that to use it, play an observe MU bro

I understand thank you for the explanation, Can you help me solve a probelm?
When using the/mreset command it does master reset but im not getting points in the Master Skill Tree(A) what could be the probelm?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I understand thank you for the explanation, Can you help me solve a probelm?
When using the/mreset command it does master reset but im not getting points in the Master Skill Tree(A) what could be the probelm?
try to check master reset in command.dat file and remember master reset is different from master skill reset try to check you commads and see the difference..

Upvote 0
Back