Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove and create new points in the graphic map

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client: Season 6 episode 3.

How can I remove the points that I marked with the red x(s) and create new green point at the green x.

Thanks as always.
2ITUvH6 - Remove and create new points in the graphic map - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think in client Data\Local\Eng\Minimap\ and open the .bmd with some editor like pentium tools cracked by xakumm or magic hand editor online, then u can edit or remove the locations or whatever u want (i think)
It's kind of working when I change an existing point text and coordinates it works but when I create a new point it doesn't work, It doesn't show it , Do you know how to fix that?, BTW thanks for helping.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure mate i never did that, maybe the saving does work well? does it load the modified .bmd with ur changes ? are ur changes saved
be sure ;D

Yeah I saved that and I got the point of those minimap files the game reads only the number of points that were there to begin with, you can use an existing point or turn off an existing point but not add more than that because it won't show it, it's still ok for me.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah I saved that and I got the point of those minimap files the game reads only the number of points that were there to begin with, you can use an existing point or turn off an existing point but not add more than that because it won't show it, it's still ok for me.

but deleting is also possible or not?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit: oh okay i understand
hmm what about u add another row and put a number on it as a list next to the last mark ? or u did that.

That's not working you can only use the rows that you have and change them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay well what happens if u add new rows?
or u can't add at all? what program u using to edit anyways?

Mu Toolkit Silver Edition, My anti virus blocked the pentium tools for some reason, You can add new rows but not delete previous ones but it doesn't show them, BTW I don't mind it you can close this thread.

Upvote 0
Back