Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Remove limit of 3 potions per stack?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, so i'm having this trouble! I'm editing my shops, and everything is working fine, i add 255 Potions, i can buy them, works great! But when i do a logout/switch or go to event server, the stack just goes from 255 to 3, and i have no idea how to fix these things! I checked all the files, still, could not find anything. Anyone can help me with this? Because i'm desperate right now, no idea how to fix this.

And Also, Kundun's Greed Drops for me Wings of Angel and Devil, but it doesn't show in drop editor that they do that! They are limited time for 1 mounth, but still i want to remove them or just reduce the expire time to half!

Edit : I'm using IGCN-S13 Files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml => Overlap="3"edit this

Data\Scripts\Misc = > ItemCalc.lua
function GoldKundun_DropWing() local WingDropRate = GetLargeRandomValue(1000000) local WingCountRate = GetRandomValue(100) local WingCount = 0 local WingExpireTime = 2419200 -- seconds if (WingDropRate < 200000) then if (WingCountRate >= 75) then if (WingCountRate >= 90) then if (WingCountRate >= 95) then if(WingCountRate >= 98) then WingCount = 5 else WingCount = 4 end else WingCount = 3 end else WingCount = 2 end else WingCount = 1 end else WingCount = 0 end return WingCount, WingExpireTimeend

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to edit both the server and the client
Server: IGC_Itemlist.xml
Client: Item.bmd

Upvote 0
Back