Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Req. Mucore 1.0.8 Template

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so far i know this website/template is designed by @jacubb ask him whats up with that, i dont know if its even portable to use on other webs

As i know and remember its not Jacubb template, also the website that BoutnyHunter sent is running on DMNCMS.
this template is ripped from other game (not muonline, dont remember the exactly game but its not from MuOnline), most of MuCore templates that have at RZ is from other games, just adapeted to MUONLINE CMS website so its can used on MuOnline as well.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol no it's not (DMN CMS) It's Jacubb CMS (ImperiaMuCMS) just with a different header.

Screen Shots.
BountyHunter - Req. Mucore 1.0.8 Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol no it's not (DMN CMS) It's Jacubb CMS (ImperiaMuCMS) just with a different header.

Screen Shots.
BountyHunter - Req. Mucore 1.0.8 Template - RaGEZONE Forums

No, its DMNCMS.
- check source (ctrl + shift + i), and its not Jacubb theme. its theme from WOW, after search at google can see tones of website in this template just other header.

Upvote 0
Back