Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

S8 Change Interface to S2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i want to change season 8 interface with old season 2 interface and who can help? how change it? i want to change inventory look, mana, hp, status bar and etc... with the old season 2 interface

help please :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think thats possible. Well not without some serious re coding.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why? its just pictures...

If it was just pictures you would be able to do it wouldn't you? Yeah the inventory and bank images will be easy but the hp and the new ui would be difficult to change without a lot of time. And would be pointless if you want s8 features make it in a season 2 server using the source code.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it was just pictures you would be able to do it wouldn't you? Yeah the inventory and bank images will be easy but the hp and the new ui would be difficult to change without a lot of time. And would be pointless if you want s8 features make it in a season 2 server using the source code.

i will pay you for that coding if you can do that...

Upvote 0
Back