Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with Season 2 private server setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^ pic to the problem

any help is greatly appreciated, so far ive used SQL Server Management Studio 2008 to setup the databases... not even sure if i did it right but i followed this video

tried to mimic what he did the best i could but he used an older SQL program..

Would love to host my own server and relive my childhood memories for a bit! Thanks!

https://gyazo.com/c49253b87689ae59b822eaf09f97d8c4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yessir i did that as well

tried to delete the 64 bit ones but they just come back.

btw i am not trying to create a server to make money or anything like that, only for a nostalgia trip and to mess around with being a gm ^^

fixed some problems, then came more... after editing main.exe with hex editor main.exe is no longer compatible ?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If its no longer compatible your removing something or editing something that doesn't need to be changed. Editing with hex edit or coding in general its like glass if you drop it will bust. Hex edit/coding you have to be precise with things. Upload your main and we will try to help.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If its no longer compatible your removing something or editing something that doesn't need to be changed. Editing with hex edit or coding in general its like glass if you drop it will bust. Hex edit/coding you have to be precise with things. Upload your main and we will try to help.

did helped him already yesterday, his problem was editing ip's in files was mixed up ip's and then portforwarding was missing for several ports.
also yeah super tip on editing with Hex editor if u do 1 mistake main is gonna be dead (spacially the remove back button which users thing its replacing/renaming.

imma close this ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back