Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best/newest server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

It's been a long time a go I've been online here. First I had a differend account (nordin2087) but lost my e-mail password so I've created this one.

In the past I made my own server and it was nice, people came to play and it was fun. If I remember corectly it was 97d version.

Now I want to open a new server but as I said, it was many years back so I guess now it isn't 97d anymore. I didn't played MU anymore so I'm lost, what is the newest version now and where can I get the server files including a tutorial or someone who wants to help me with it?

Thanks in advance guys.

Reaction score
hey, newest seasons arent really that free to make a server for just check the releases section for what s there like season 12/13/14 and i'd recommend u start with season6 and learning your way up, if u want to make a server check this for example:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, newest seasons arent really that free to make a server for just check the releases section for what s there like season 12/13/14 and i'd recommend u start with season6 and learning your way up, if u want to make a server check this for example:

Thanks for your reaction brother but why do you recommer me Season 6? In the past I had a 97d server, long long time ago haha.

I'm still trying with your tutorial brother, just downloaded newest files you posten but didn't tried them yet...

Upvote 0
Back