Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

No servers in Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
im looking for fix for 2 days and i really dont know what to do. I have all ports opened (using hosting for VPN, they have all ports openned). ODBC connection in odbcad is correctly set. Im using season 6 episode 3 files. Ip in main.exe isnt, its in data/custom. Everywhere i changed 127.0.0.1 for my IP from hosting. Someone have some tips for fixing problem?? Thank you.

Reaction score
Hello,
im looking for fix for 2 days and i really dont know what to do. I have all ports opened (using hosting for VPN, they have all ports openned). ODBC connection in odbcad is correctly set. Im using season 6 episode 3 files. Ip in main.exe isnt, its in data/custom. Everywhere i changed 127.0.0.1 for my IP from hosting. Someone have some tips for fixing problem?? Thank you.

From which file is that you are using? zteam? titan? igcn files? which one.

Upvote 0
Back