Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hallo guys,i can join game with Account and all but on the Website i cant log in it shows me Error =Sql sintax error. Please check application/logs/database_error_log_2021-03-16.txt for errors.in the Log files it shows me this=2021-03-10 09:10:24.95 Logon Login failed for user 'muemu'. Reason: Could not find a login matching the name provided. [CLIENT: 176.31.57.124]2021-03-10 09:12:28.77 spid125 Starting up database 'Me_MuOnline'.did anyone know hhow can fis thit for Newbie like me?TY very Much i am working the Server on a Host with the Website.and full Inst. config. and other stuffs are doing by Service.(i also looking for guy that teach me things with Teamviewer or Skype and answer me Quest on the begin) we can talk about the paymant

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Let the web code connect to SQL correctly and send the correct statement.:dancemental:
This is a matter of neglect

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First, there's a very probable bad configuration of what DB from SQL the website should use.

Me_MuOnline is not always used by your server files. Check what's the main DB used.(MuOnline or Me_MuOnline)

Probably your main DB is MuOnline. So you need to check the website configurations first and if that's incorrect, set the correct DB name.
The main DB used by server is having tables as: Character, memb_stat, memb_info

Also, query these tables with a SELECT * FROM table_name and see what's the data inside them. The correct table would have your account informations according to that table.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i allready cahnged it too Mu Online which is Main DB but still the same Error.

if anyone with exp.. can help me config a few things for me and show me a few things too work by my self i am ready for Pay a Donation too that guy

Upvote 0
Back