Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sql error

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, anyone know how to resolve this

TITLE: Connect to Server------------------------------Cannot connect to PC-2.------------------------------ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53)For help, click:

sir ScriptKid , KarLi

Reaction score
sql server 2008 r2 can run season 12 ?

lastly sir i will try season 6 that already compiled its hard to install season 12

there is a reason i send you this versions, but if u wanna use sql 2008 try sql 2008 should work unless Database to restore is only compatible for 2012 that u must find out

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
by the way sir how to fix friend system because it is bug cant send mail cant chat and also the hunting logs any suggestion sir

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well then hopefully someone can help on that thread, regarding items lucky items etc its all inside common.cfg enable all to 1 and thats it, if it doesnt work its because the files repack is not proper or good enough

sir can you give me that common.cfg cause i have from my files is commonserver.cf and can you give me specific where can enable it here do i put 1

Upvote 0
Reaction score
sir can you give me that common.cfg cause i have from my files is commonserver.cf and can you give me specific where can enable it here do i put 1

i dont know why you dont understand, if you dont have Config for allow FO Lucky items then its IMPOSSIBLE, what should i do magic and boom ? u must code it!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
even the file that you sent it to me also that cant make full opt the lucky items sir

Upvote 0
Reaction score
even the file that you sent it to me also that cant make full opt the lucky items sir

i didnt say it will, i said files are 'newer on updates' and it was for chatserver issue not items.

it will only happen ONLY if someone code this for you with sources OR you see the config and you enable it.. but you dont have it.

thats it period

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i didnt say it will, i said files are 'newer on updates' and it was for chatserver issue not items.

it will only happen ONLY if someone code this for you with sources OR you see the config and you enable it.. but you dont have it.

thats it period

copy that sir

Upvote 0
Back