Sql error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16

    Re: Sql error

    Sql error
    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post
    sir because its Christmas i you send me a link of any server and client that ready to intstall thanks =)
    anything ? why not first fix your issue... then you can move on, or decide which season u want?


    Quote Originally Posted by thejaguar1 View Post
    hahahaha. Merry Christmas. Karli are you the SANTA i'm looking for? :P
    Ho ho ho ^__^

    merry xmas to all!





  2. #17
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    231Posts

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=KarLi;9057577]anything ? why not first fix your issue... then you can move on, or decide which season u want?





    i wish is season 12 sir can you help me instal what sql netframwork or anything else just to run the game :)

  3. #18

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=cover;9057618]
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    anything ? why not first fix your issue... then you can move on, or decide which season u want?





    i wish is season 12 sir can you help me instal what sql netframwork or anything else just to run the game :)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x64):



    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1:



    MS SQL Server 2012 R2:






  4. #19
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    231Posts

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=KarLi;9057656]
    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post

    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x64):



    Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1:



    MS SQL Server 2012 R2:

    sql server 2008 r2 can run season 12 ?

    lastly sir i will try season 6 that already compiled its hard to install season 12
    Last edited by cover; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:12 AM.

  5. #20
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thejaguar1 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2004 Join Date
    フィリピンLocation
    509Posts

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=cover;9057685]
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post

    sql server 2008 r2 can run season 12 ?

    lastly sir i will try season 6 that already compiled its hard to install season 12
    Goodluck bro. Happy New Year is coming so be it. :)
    WAR is not the ANSWER. KILL the BASTARD!!!

  6. #21

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=cover;9057685]
    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post

    sql server 2008 r2 can run season 12 ?

    lastly sir i will try season 6 that already compiled its hard to install season 12
    there is a reason i send you this versions, but if u wanna use sql 2008 try sql 2008 should work unless Database to restore is only compatible for 2012 that u must find out





  7. #22
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    231Posts

    Re: Sql error

    [QUOTE=KarLi;9057755]
    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post

    there is a reason i send you this versions, but if u wanna use sql 2008 try sql 2008 should work unless Database to restore is only compatible for 2012 that u must find out
    sir any recommendation website that can easily install

  8. #23

    Re: Sql error

    just try something out @cover i am not website pro either so try WebEngine for example





  9. #24
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    231Posts

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    just try something out @cover i am not website pro either so try WebEngine for example
    okok thanks sir



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement