Sql error

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    275Posts

    Re: Sql error

    Sql error
    by the way sir how to fix friend system because it is bug cant send mail cant chat and also the hunting logs any suggestion sir

  2. #32

    Re: Sql error

    u must check all logs and see why u can't or document step by step what is happening with video/screenshots then we can maybe help

  3. #33
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    275Posts

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    u must check all logs and see why u can't or document step by step what is happening with video/screenshots then we can maybe help
    it refer to this problem sir KarLi and also the lucky items cant make full opt
    IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

  4. #34

    Re: Sql error

    well then hopefully someone can help on that thread, regarding items lucky items etc its all inside common.cfg enable all to 1 and thats it, if it doesnt work its because the files repack is not proper or good enough

  5. #35
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    275Posts

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    well then hopefully someone can help on that thread, regarding items lucky items etc its all inside common.cfg enable all to 1 and thats it, if it doesnt work its because the files repack is not proper or good enough

    sir can you give me that common.cfg cause i have from my files is commonserver.cf and can you give me specific where can enable it here do i put 1

  6. #36

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post
    sir can you give me that common.cfg cause i have from my files is commonserver.cf and can you give me specific where can enable it here do i put 1
    i dont know why you dont understand, if you dont have Config for allow FO Lucky items then its IMPOSSIBLE, what should i do magic and boom ? u must code it!

  7. #37
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    275Posts

    Re: Sql error

    even the file that you sent it to me also that cant make full opt the lucky items sir

  8. #38

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post
    even the file that you sent it to me also that cant make full opt the lucky items sir
    i didnt say it will, i said files are 'newer on updates' and it was for chatserver issue not items.

    it will only happen ONLY if someone code this for you with sources OR you see the config and you enable it.. but you dont have it.

    thats it period

  9. #39
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    275Posts

    Re: Sql error

    Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    i didnt say it will, i said files are 'newer on updates' and it was for chatserver issue not items.

    it will only happen ONLY if someone code this for you with sources OR you see the config and you enable it.. but you dont have it.

    thats it period

    copy that sir



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement