Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL Query for Reset Skill Tree

Reaction score
Howdy RZ,

Im asking for help about query thingy in MUEMU Database and change it all to 220 MasterlLevel and MasterPoint or something?

I can only do is to reset all characters with this code below

Code:
Reset All Char Skill Tree

Update MasterSkillTree
set [MasterPoint] = MasterLevel, 
MasterSkill = 0

However i need the query to change for the character who has max master level to be change like 220.

Pls share yours if you know it thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Howdy RZ,

Im asking for help about query thingy in MUEMU Database and change it all to 220 MasterlLevel and MasterPoint or something?

I can only do is to reset all characters with this code below

Code:
Reset All Char Skill Tree

Update MasterSkillTree
set [MasterPoint] = MasterLevel, 
MasterSkill = 0

However i need the query to change for the character who has max master level to be change like 220.

Pls share yours if you know it thanks.
Code:
set MasterLevel = 220 where MasterLevel > 220
set MasterPoint = MasterLevel
set MasterSkill = CAST('0' AS VARBINARY)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks myheart, that'll help :)

What do you mean by can log im random passwords on joinserver bro?

Yeah bro Sorry if i Comment on your Post with other problem because i Create i new thread but im still waiting for reply Problem is can Log in any password ex. my old password is 123456789 and i put 12345679adfshdfasd can log in in game i hope you can help me

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
yep idid itry a lot of JoinServer but still can log in i dont know what is the error Can you share your JoinServer ? :(

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Query depends on you if WCoinC of Goblin Points

USE [MuOnline]GO/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[WZ_CustomMonsterReward] Script Date: 08/07/2017 15:25:18 ******/SET ANSI_NULLS ONGOSET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ONGOALTER Procedure [dbo].[WZ_CustomMonsterReward] @Account varchar(10),@Name varchar(10),@MonsterClass int,@MapNumber int,@RewardValue1 int,@RewardValue2 intASBEGINSET NOCOUNT ONSET XACT_ABORT ONUPDATE CashShopData SET GoblinPoint=GoblinPoint+@RewardValue1 WHERE AccountID=@AccountSET NOCOUNT OFFSET XACT_ABORT OFFEND

Here Custom monster depends on you what map you will put your Kundun this is for Arena

//Index MapNumber MaxLife DamageMin DamageMax Defense AttackRate DefenseRate ExperienceRate KillMessage InfoMessage RewardValue1275 06 999999 50 50 0 50 0 1000 526 527 3000

Message.txt

526 "Player %s killed Kundun in Arena"527 "You have Gain% d WCoin"

Upvote 0
Back