Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some problems with sql server 2008r2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When i install sql server 2008r2 i need to open manually TCP/IP and Name Pipes

Automatically start having big connections but with sql server 2000 i never have this big connection it starts to annoy me because is create delay to my pc

This is the screen from my KiwiGuard Firewall show big connection maxim to 242 is not ddos attack because I checked

Reaction score
When i install sql server 2008r2 i need to open manually TCP/IP and Name Pipes

Automatically start having big connections but with sql server 2000 i never have this big connection it starts to annoy me because is create delay to my pc

This is the screen from my KiwiGuard Firewall show big connection maxim to 242 is not ddos attack because I checked

But where is the problem? if it runs 242 connections and stuff from the SQL engine then that should be fine, if the problem is that its annoying you then i suggest u jump to 2005 SQL first then and then to 2008 or find way to block those all connections

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But where is the problem? if it runs 242 connections and stuff from the SQL engine then that should be fine, if the problem is that its annoying you then i suggest u jump to 2005 SQL first then and then to 2008 or find way to block those all connections

Hi KarLi if you have sql server 2005 full crack plss upload and good video tutorial how to install

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All those connections should be fine. As it comes with sql engine and the extra software when you install it. But pirate software is not allowed here in Ragezone. So do not ask for it. Don't want you to get ban for it. As KarLi said if sql 2008 adds to much try getting sql 2005.

Upvote 0
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All those connections should be fine. As it comes with sql engine and the extra software when you install it. But pirate software is not allowed here in Ragezone. So do not ask for it. Don't want you to get ban for it. As KarLi said if sql 2008 adds to much try getting sql 2005.

I found a method that works for sql server 2008r2 you need to reset your sql server and do not show you anymore big connections

About banned ? i ask KarLi if he has full sql server 2005 cracked but he told me that he does not use,you think you get the banned so easily :laugh: thinks you'll lose users pretty fast just because you asked come on

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back