Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Starting up a muonline server season16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , Website that support Season 16 future ,then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you

Hello Everyone , first i wanna say that i am ready to set up a muonline season 16 , here comes a few problems
one i need someone or somebody who can help me with some advices like muonline server files , where i can buy them , and second i need a good host where to host the server , then will follow testing , and also i will need some GM's , any advice are free thank you
i found interesting the IGCN season 16 premium
server files , any advice ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGCN Season 16 is good since they already released a stable version last December 16. + they always make an update compared to xteam and other teams out there. You may download their configuration file and learn from it before purchasing :)

Upvote 0
Back